Submit your application
NEOTION always considers job applications with the greatest care and pays attention to reactives applications ; please do not hesitate to send us your resume.
Please send your resume (Word or PDF format):
You can also mail your resume to the following address:
165, avenue du Marin Blanc - ZI Les Paluds
Immeuble Optimum - entrée B
13685 Aubagne Cedex
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Aubagne, Provence, South of France
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) reports to the PDG (President & CEO) and the DGD (Deputy CEO) and is responsible for the company’s day-to-day operating activities, primarily management of all technical operations but also including revenue and sales growth; expense, cost and margin control.
• Direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
• Direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support the company’s strategy & policies as directed by the PDG (CEO)
• Agree with the PDG the performance goals for all departments and company operations allocate and oversee resources, and regulate policies for management.
• Demonstrate successful execution and implementation of business strategies for company products, ASIC chipset development and other services.
• Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives.
• Deliver in a timely manner all company products, developments and any other services to ensure that the company targets and customer expectations are fully met.
• Must have extensive technical background in existing capacity as COO or similar and extensive understanding of ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) chipset design and development as well as managing R&D, software development and commercial teams.
• Possesses excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills and must be fluent in French and English.
• Extensive working knowledge of consumer products in the media, TV and broadcasting arena is essential as well as budgeting, sales, business development and strategic planning.
• Ability to maintain respect and trust from company employees and managers as well as external suppliers and partners.
• Minimum of 15 years of management experience is required, with at least 10 years at senior level within the Media/TV/Broadcast/security sector and be fluent in French and English.
Salary Package and Start Date
• Position available now with extensive salary package & benefits, for further details please contact NEOTION Human Resources.
A Senior Embedded Software Development Engineer
You graduated in an industrial IT engineer college (electronics, telecoms, networks) and have a minimum experience of 4 years. You will be in charge of designing and developing embedded drivers in C language on real-time OS.
• Strong experience in low-level software design and development
• Knowledge of the POSIX API
• Proficiency in C language
• Perfect command of compilation and debug in a cross-development environment
Knowledge of the following fields/domains would be appreciated:
• CPUs & ARM 7/9/11 assembly language
• Python language
• Use of Linux as a development environment
You must be dynamic, independent and fully adaptive.
Localization: Aubagne (France)
Pre-sales Support Engineer
Duties & Responsabilies:
NEOTION seeks an energetic pre-sales support engineer to be an interface between both internal services and external partners (TV broadcasters/operators, distributors, Conditional Access Editors, TV, STB and IRD makers). You will work closely with different services within the company, including but not limited to: sales, R&D, validation, production and product management to enable NEOTION to continue its rapid growth. You will work closely with the Sales Account managers to assist them in the presales activity. Being the technical interface for our customers, you will collect functional needs for new projects (presales) and maintenance (support) and turn them into technical solutions. You have strong technical basis and you want to work in a customer oriented environment.
Presales: you understand and collect customers’ needs to write functional specifications for new projects, proactively identify the technical solutions to address customer requirements, recommend optimum solutions, ensure appropriate support for the proposed solutions. You are also in charge of prototypes development (software customization of existing products) during the presales process.
Support: you provide technical support to customers for existing projects, provide first technical analysis for bugs and ensure their follow-up and are customer focused, report issues to product management.
You will be in charge of setting up demonstrations for customers, partners and NEOTION employees, main interface for TV & STB manufacturers and will participate in conference calls, shows, exhibitions when appropriate and requested. Frequent international travels to customer’s premises. You will propose improvements and/or solutions to your team/company regarding tools and process.
Required skills & Experience:
- Electronic, Telecom or informatics engineering degree
- Experience in embedded software development and real-time operating systems
- Fluency in English
- Excellent speaking and writing skills
- Customer oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- Report skills
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure
It's also nice to have: experience in DVB (CI, CI Plus, SI/PSI), HbbTV, MHEG-5, Wifi, Bluetooth, NFC, experience in C, Python
and in compilation tool chains. Use of Linux as a development environment, use of Virtual Machine players/editors. Knowledge in other languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, others.
Knowledge in Android and/or iOS development, knowledge in security algorithm (AES/DES) and authentication, knowledge in chipset architecture (ARM), integration.
Localization: Aubagne (France).
A R&D trainee
6 months - Paid internship
NEOTION's innovation attitude is not only an everyday motto but also a reality.
In order to stay ahead the competition and provide our customers innovative products, NEOTION continuously invests on new technologies. Operational proof of concept is a way to demonstrate our knowhow and propose concrete new solutions, helping our partners offering the market best in class new services and growing their own business.
Within the R&D team, you will be in charge of one, or several, demonstrators development, based on our already proven CAM solutions. You will address various kind of leading new technologies such as HbbTv, Bluetooth, … for Tablets and Smartphones communication, and be one of the actors of new smart CAMs and interactive services introductions.
In this highly motivating environment, your ability to propose robust, efficient, and smarts solutions to these innovating challenges will make the difference.
• Language: C, Python
• Communication environment: HbbTv, Bluetooth, IEEE 802.11
• Knowledge about MPEG-2, DVB and MHEG norms will be highly appreciated
• Embedded system: ARM, eCos
• Software environment: Linux
Your resume join to a real letter of intention will be the best way to candidate to this offer.
A communication trainee
3 to 6 months - Paid internship
You already get a little experience in multimedia production tools (Flash, Video Editing, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc ...) and you need a first professional experience.
You want to exercise your creative talent in a company, to strengthen your portfolio and produce communication tools in a professional situation?
You will develop communication tools like product video presentation, website mobile version, interactive animation, etc.
You will work with an experienced person who will help you to complete your project while enhancing your training with advices from his own experience.
A good level of English (written / spoken) is required.
Your resume join to a real letter of intention with a book of your artwork (which can be online) will be the best way to candidate to this offer
NEOTION S.A reserves the exclusive right at its sole discretion to revise or cancel any job position advertised on its website without notice.